One of the crime scenes

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Larceny
Legalized!



Crime Does Pay, you bet!


Rule of Law
Officially Suspended in BC!


This morning I feel like a prize fighter who lost a fight last night. This morning I woke up flat on my back on the mat, having been unconcious all night from the knock-out. Canned Waste wrote a script for this election and the FEW people in British Columbia who even bothered to participate followed the script and returned the Criminal Organization known as the BC Liberal Party to a third (I am so tired of hearing this already) majority government.

It really becomes hard to care when it is so obvious that except for my immediate surroundings here in the Kootenays, no one else could even be bothered. Record low turn-out, less than half of the elegible voters even bothered to go out in the rain and cast a ballot. Why should I even give a shit, if nobody else can be bothered?

I am still trying to understand how the voters (both of them) of Prince George could actually return Pat Bell and Shirley "our kids don't need no damn education" Bond to Victoria, to presumably represent their interests. As Kenny Rogers sang "you gotta know when to fold."

I guess all that is left to say is the thank-yous to Canned Waste, GlowBall TeeVee and the deluded and manipulated "so-called" environmentalists like David Suzuki who convinced me that you don't have to be smart to go to, or necessarily get smart, by going to University! Thank you too, Tseporah, or however you spell your weird name - I hope you have a city lot sized patch of environment left to "protect" after four more years of an all out assault on what little is left of "SuperNatural BC!"

Fortunately for me, British Columbia isn't the only place on Earth, and though I always thought I would be happy to die here someday, I am having second thoughts about that. I can't decide whether to move, or apply for a job with the Public Affairs Bureau!

By the way, if anybody is still here by 2013, please turn off the lights as you leave, because they really need the power in Phoenix!

I've lost interest in British Columbia, I'll just amuse myself this morning by listening to Brian Mulroney lie his face off in Ottawa!

4 Comments:

Blogger BC Mary said...

Dear cyber-friend,

I don't have to imagine how you feel. I am feeling it myself, and keenly. One of my life-rules for times like this is to grieve it, give the pain its full scope to work its way out. Then think about recovery. You're in the double-bind of losing two precious things in one day.

May I suggest that you make no decisions for a while. Let yourself grieve. All the elements will fall into a new resolution, I bet, and it may not be what you're thinking right now.

As part of my own grieving process, I am wondering if I really am British Columbian. And that hurts. What I hope is that, given a few days, I'll remember more clearly the vast numbers of British Columbians who also fought the good fight, who believe in a just society, who care deeply about the precious B.C. environment, and who weren't seduced by the enormous weight of the Public Affairs Bureau and CanWest.

As part of my grieving process, I'll consider the GREEN Party and their part in this treachery. Surely they know that they're not environmentally green but have stolen an honourable concept and used it to shield the nefarious plans of the LINO party. Jeez.

It's hard not to hate that the Greens re-elected Gordo's Gang yesterday.

Gordo's own special LINO party was stolen from Real Liberals and bulked up with discredited Reform and the remnants of Social Credit (the original fraudsters spun off from backroom Conservatives) to become what Gordo dared to call LIBERAL.

Say what you will about other eastern provinces but they don't resort to this devious tactic to bamboozle their citizens and seduce their votes. Steve Harper did that, but none provincially.

I'll grieve for the language -- an integral part of my life -- but it was language which failed to clearly communicate the dangers to the province we love.

I've never wanted HATRED to come into my thinking, believing that it corrodes whoever it touches. But today it's hard not to hate the cruel forces wielding such power over trusting B.C. citizens including children and the handicapped.

I don't know how old you are, Koot. Don't need to know. But it seems to me you're a bit young to be giving up on life.

Can you explain that?

Mary
___

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 9:09:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Laila said...

Ditto, Koot. Mary is right. I haven't known you for very long, but I think that I have a pretty good idea of who you really are inside.

And you know what? People like us don't ever take it lying down, Koot. You get your ass back off that floor and start again. And again. And again if need be, because people like me need people like you to keep us all fired up, to keep us inspired and motivated and ready to take on the challenge.

So there Koot. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 11:22:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Gary E said...

I think a lot of us feel deflated Koot. For me I have two other choices other than staying here to fight.
I could move to the Yukon where I once hermitted and worked. I have missed that place every day since I left in the late seventies. Or I could return to my hometown of Thunder Bay (Port Arthur) where I only spent the first 11 years of my life. The area is similar to where I now live in the South Cariboo but I would surely miss these beautiful mountains. By the way it snowed here this morning.
I also discovered something else from this election. And that is that not all people who run for the liberals are bad. We have a close race here and there will be a recount. Charlie Wyse is leading Donna Barnett by about 24 votes.
And its Donna (the liberal) who is not too bad. She served this community as Mayor of 100 Mile house for a number of years and did a lot of good. And some bad. But she is a sincere person. My problem with her is her politics, and have even questioned in the local newspaper how she could get anything done for us under the Micro managing CEO. But I also think that when she finds out what he's like she just may pull a Paul Nettleton.
And one other tree being cut down in this forest was in Marys blog this morning and that was the possibility of an outside (the province) prosecutor. I had never thought of that.
But one thing here is certain. Whatever I decide to do, move to Ontario or the Yukon or just stay here in BC I will never give up the fight to help fix that which is unfair or in Campbells case just plain wrong. I did it within the unions and have done it since my retirement. And yes I have been labeled a shit disturber. Usually by those chicken shit 54% who saw fit not to vote.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 7:35:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Gary E said...

should read 11 months of my life.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 4:49:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home