It's not that often that I get something being distributed around the internet in my inbox and decide to post it virtually intact here at the House of Infamy. After all this joint isn't called Kittys on the Keyboards dot Com or Funniest youTubes of the Week dot org. But with the ReThuglicans, recently chastised at the polls, continuing to parade around the country calling for austerity to solve the fiscal problems of the nation, ignoring the fact that when a Republican like Reagan or Bu$h the Lesser is in the Oval Office deficits are just fine and dandy and no war is too expensive to put on the credit card of the nation
Just this morning, Paul Ryan, Chairman of the House Budget Committee - raised on Social Security after his father's early death - was on Press the Meat making his case to cut Social Security, Food Stamps, Medicare and Medicaid because fighting foreign wars and protecting tax cuts for the rich are more important than giving a hand up to the disadvantaged, especially since Mr. Ryan and his friends don't need any help anymore. Of course Ryan and his ilk are fine with the fact that corporate handouts and massive tax evasion by the rich and corporations have been shifting the tax burden unto the poor and middle class since Ronnie Raygun took the oath of office after winning the election of 1980 using treason as one of his tactics (by negotiating behind the sitting President's back with the Iranian hostage takers). George Bu$h the Lesser summed up the main thrust of RePuke policy in 2000 at the $800 a plate Alfred E. Smith (no not Alfred E. Neuman, no matter how much Dubya resembles Mad's figurehead) Dinner with the classic statement:
"This is an impressive crowd—the haves and the have-mores,” Bush joked, adding, “Some people call you the elites; I call you my base."Then we have the unforgettable assertions by Mitt the Twit that 47% of Americans (including serving military personel, retirees and veterans) as "takers" only to be raised by his former running mate Ryan who figures 70% of the citizenry are takers. Don't forget that during the 2008 campaign John McShame couldn't even remember how many houses he owned and then wanted to differentiate between mansions, condos and vacation homes.
Anyway, I'll just go on now to Patty Myers of Montana as she takes Alan Simpson (undoubtably a multi-millionaire hisself) of Wyoming behing the woodshed for some edumacation, to paraphrase Dubya! After all, as Patty herself says PASS IT ON!
I Think SHE IS PISSED!
I don't think pissed really quite covers it!!!!
(I think the above two lines were added by my correspondent)
Alan Simpson, the Senator from Wyoming calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security " to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats.
Here's a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana ... I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!
Oh sooo true!
"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight!!!!!
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into
Medicare from Day One, and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you "incompetent bastards" spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off
To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" to your incompetence. Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU:
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.
And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed leech.
That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch. NO, I did not stutter.
P.S. And stop calling Social Security benefits "entitlements". WHAT AN INSULT!!!!
I have been paying in to the SS system for 45 years “It's my
money”-give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly check
If you like the way things are in America delete this.
If you agree with what a Montana citizen, Patty Myers, says, please PASS IT ON!!!!
By the way, this is the same direction our own Treason Stephen Harper wants to take Canada, only unlike America, he is willing to turn us into a Colony of China in the process!