One of the crime scenes

Monday, October 31, 2011

Another Dip in
the Cesspool




Here it is Halloween, and November starts tomorrow, so it seems that it is time for my annual review of the self proclaimed "King of Bloggers," who is not only perhaps the most arrogant and self promoting man on the internet (Sorry Ezra), but is also often downright rude and insulting to anyone who deigns to disagree with him or his tenuous grasp of, or outright disregard for facts. For a man who claims to have visited the White House to meet Presidents who were in office when he was a child, and implies he chats with Popes (though he isn't Catholic, while being married to a "good" Catholic, which is amusing considering that a friend of mine's father was excommunicated because his wife wouldn't convert to Catholicism or agree to raise their children in the Holy Roman Church)and is on a first name basis with P.M.s, if only some on the rightward side of the spectrum - he certainly seems to have a thin skin, perhaps a result of his hide being stretched over so much acreage! If you missed last November's paean to the Arrogant One it can be found at A Cesspool in Cyberspace.

I took the summer off from blogging and barely even kept up with the news, preferring to enjoy the external joys, like mountains and lakes etc., of the paradise I choose to call home. With the weather deteriorating I'm starting to spend more time online again and it certainly didn't take long to offend the sensitive one and according to him I am now banned from his site. I'm not sure what he means by that, because he tried that before and all that happened was he wound up blocking half of his potential audience in this (SE) part of BC, since I regularly use Dynamic Hypertext Transfer Protocol, meaning to block me, he must block entire large blocks of IP addresses allocated to telus and uniserve. Meanwhile I just use proxy servers in Russia, Romania, China or where ever just to see what crap he is putting out on a given day and leave him little love notes that he won't publish, but will be read by he to whom they are addressed.

Since my return to Cyberspace, I've included visits to his joint and even left the odd comment, which he even published as long as I maintained a sufficiently adoring tone. But then he applied his idiocy to the OWS movement, which frankly freaks him out, just like it does for the crooks of Wall Street and the MSM that just doesn't get it, though they couldn't give enough coverage to the idiotic armed TeaBaggers financed from behind the scenes by the Koch brothers and the rest of the greedbags that helped elect Scott Walker in Wisconsin, Michelle Bachmann and others of that ilk. So now I am the left leaning loonie draft dodger "hiding" in the kootenays again, and maybe he'll start fantasizing me being in a jail cell with an eight foot member of the black persuasion named Bubba who is horny and doing life as he did a couple years ago.

He took offense because I took him to task for taking Harv Oberfeld to task about Harv's fine balanced post about the Occupy Movement. I must admit, I was wrong over there, because I said that the "king," who had been the fifth or sixth commentor and pointed out how flawed Harvey's analysis was, was then promptly put in his place by Harvey's reply. It took a couple days but the "king" had to gall to return to defend the indefensible after all, and attack me, going so far as to chide Harvey for even allowing me to comment over there. He went into the typical bullshit he drags up, which is shameless, as he knows better, or should. For example, I AM NOT A DRAFT DODGER, anymore than Gordon Campbell, who after all attended university at Dartmouth - and deserves an honourary US citizenship to recognize the British Columbian assets he has given to US corporations. I've explained the difference to him privately and publicly, but the "king" was never one to let the facts (or spelling, or logic) interfere with his Grade A Crapola.

Readers can go over to Harv's, if they are interested in the exchange over there between Harv and the "king." Meanwhile back at the cesspool of Rubbish without a Pause, the "king's" sycophants have taken up the call to insult me, and praise their leader to the sky. Frankly, I've ALWAYS suspected that some of the usual suspects that comment there are merely the "king" himself using another alias, either that, or his acolytes love him so much they copy his writing style - too bad it isn't handwritten cursive or identifiable like an old manual typewriter! Anyway, I shall close for today with an annotated example of some drivel from the Rubbish Pile!


George says:
October 28, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Alex I am writing this post/rant with all due respect to you,and your readers, but I can’t seem to let this slide…the one thing I despise in life is a hypocrite. That being said I address this comment to Kootcoot..
(depised, by this crowd is a badge of honour to me - while I would return an Order of BC, choosing to not be in the company of Campbell, Dobell or Seckel, were I to be offered one!)

I can’t help but wonder why you bother to read this blog or better yet why you comment. I’ve noticed for some time now that you seem to vacillate between praising Alex Everything Alex writes doesn't come out of his butt or swearing at him,(swear at him????) if his opinion is different than yours…(everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not even the "king" can have their own facts)
What I take great offense to is your going behind Alex’s back and calling Alex’s posters names, as well as making ignorant comments about the host…Do you really think we don’t read other blogs where your comments about us can be read (it is normal blog discussion to reply to other commentors on the same thread) look at your HERO who regularly gratuitously slags the Persuader, BC Mary, Laila and others when they haven't even been around, I think because he feels his sense of royalty is challenged by them)..you have no idea who we are yet you have the audacity to call us names..you Sir are an absolute hypocrite..(if you haven't noticed, the "king" can hardly refer to anyone, excepting his heroes without calling them names, if you haven't noticed that you can't read)

Dear readers I’d like to share just part of a comment Kootcoot left on Harvey Oberfelds blog. Where Kootcoot shows himself to be an absolute arrogant jerk..

if you feel this way about Alex and his readers why are you here..but then again you just can’t help yourself can you because you know Alex has the documentation and your curiosity is killing you…you’re a hypocrite,
(do you mean the "documentation" he has been threatening to publish for half of forever, meanwhile regularly slagging BC Mary, Robin Matthews - who attended almost every session of Basi Virk, and Laila - all of whom have dug into the BC Rail Scam as much or more than the johnny come lately king of rudeness) you have just shown us the disrespect you accuse Alex of.

kootcoot // Oct 26, 2011 at 1:11 am
Good job on the arrogant one, he hasn’t been back – he doesn’t need to apologize, his retreat shows he has nothing and he doesn’t want to go back behind the woodshed with you again on this one which is a loser for him. Besides his fawning sycophants miss him when he isn’t back at BS with Seldom a Pause threatening to blow wide open the BC Rail Scam and disrespecting BC Mary, Laila and pretty much anyone that dares to not adulate him and won’t believe that Fox is actually a news outlet.
[Translate]
Reply

AGT says:
October 28, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Yes, thank you very much. I saw koot’s cowardice on Harv’s blog.
ooooh, how macho you are - you had been there, what's cowardly about responding to your drivel? it's cowardly to challenge your imaginary facts?

It’s not surprising. He’s a left wing, draft dodger from the United States, who I thought could be civil, but the insult to my readers is more than I will accept. this canard again, you know my mommy didn't want me to take on the FBI, the US Department of Justice and most of San Diego County and fight an eleven year battle in Federal Court over an illegal war either, but I was a man and stood up for my beliefs, unlike someone who claims he wanted to go to Vietnam or join the US Army (as if you were old enough) but for the fact his mommy wouldn't let him - and then had the gall and illogic to claim I insulted his mother by quoting him on this)

And you’ll see exactly what I mean soon enough.

So will he.
more threats, eh? By the way, didja ever get up to the Sunshine Coast to carry out your accepted and welcomed threats to the Powell River Persuader?
[Translate]
Reply
George says:
October 28, 2011 at 7:39 PM

draft dodger…and then slags the Prime Minister of the Country that gave him refuge while he avoided responsibility
(no George, I took on my country over the issue AT MY OWN EXPENSE ) it would have been EASY for me to avoid the draft, but I didn't think that would contribute to getting the US out of Southeast Asia - in case you hadn't noticed, this CHICKEN HAWK P.M. who never found a war he didn't want Canada involved in, yet never wore a uniform except inappropriately to play pretend and NEVER gave refuge to anyone, excepting fugitives from justice and felons who work in the PMO) to his Country…got it…all round user and abuser..
[Translate]
Reply
AGT says:
October 28, 2011 at 8:40 PM

The hallmark of the far loonie left…
(the epitome of an ASSHOLE)

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm so glad you're back koot! That asshole AGT is yessterday's news. I don't even read the crap he writes at all anymore. I got sick of his arrogance quickly and I think you are right in suggesting his sicko-phants bear a striking resemblance to his arrogant style of verbal pomposity.

Monday, October 31, 2011 at 2:33:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Rusty M said...

HAHAHAHAA

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed your words about that asshole Alex.

I too have been 'banned' from his site, because i had the audacity to have differing opinions than his and because i shamed him for all his name-calling.

I can go you one better ... this asshole phoned me at home and threatened me to 'stay off his blog' or i'd be 'smiling without my front teeth'.

Yes, he is a full blown asshole and there is no limit to how low he will stoop ... he even posted some rant about how he'd forwarded my posts and MY threats to the police and they have taken me into custody or some such nonsense.

hahaha Now that i think about it, i think what put hime over the edge is when i commented on how silly a bald headed man looked with a mullet.

Anyway, enjoyed your words very much.

Monday, October 31, 2011 at 4:50:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Grant G said...

Your site has gotten all germy just talking about the ugly little frog Alex G Tsakumis!!

The tough guy, Tsukmyass...I challenged AGT to mutual combat both on my blog(in the public domain)and in emails between him and I....And..

And AGT ran away and hid behind his wife!

Yea, mutual combat with no rules, because frankly..

I would rip his fucking ugly head off and shove up his over-sized ASS..

Tsukmyass knows where to find me, I welcome mutual combat!

Fuck AGT....His journalism is cheap tawdry little-message little man syndrome!

Good day

Monday, October 31, 2011 at 8:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Gary E said...

Jabba "banned" me from his site after he figured it was the only way to get the last word in. When he did that the bride did the same as you Koot. She found a roundabout way to get to him. I read his blabber for a couple of more days where he continued to slag other bloggers, all the while not commenting, to let him figure he had succeeded. Then I just quit reading him.
I think you are correct in thinking he writes his own comments.
As for the guy who commented that we have no idea who they are. He's so wrong. They are just Jabba tooting his own horn.
The slob is really pathetic and doesn't even deserve recognition by way of comments on his blog.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 9:38:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Rusty M said...

This is hilarious ... we've all had similiar experiences with that tub of goo.

Initially, he is entertaining. Then, once you express an opinion that is counter to his, he calls you names, belittles your ideas, and his aliases come on board and slag you while praising him.

Shortly thereafter, he stops posting your comments and he spins some lies about your behavour ... this jerk even phoned me last night to threaten me 6 different times, each time i said nothing and hung up as soon as i recognized his voice.

This fellow is truly a disgrace to journalists everywhere. As, a UBC grad and former jounalistmyself, i tried to explain how good journalists work -- collect data and interview people to get the facts and present them without bias, however he seems to prefer to make some wild self-serving statement then take his little shopping bag and look for anything that will support his rant. He especially likes to quote and paraphrase other bloggers.

What is particularly amusing, is his sense of entitlement; he was born into money and attended St George school, but the tragedy is how he hasn't done much with his inherited advantages... he's just squandering his life away, pretending to be something he isn't.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 10:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger kootcoot said...

The fat Greek and his dad are both really upset with the Greek P.M. who is going to call a referendum re:the bailouts, euro and austerity.

According to the King Blogger's dad:

"......Greece is loaded with people who are lazy assholes."

I wouldn't know about the lazy part as most Italian Restaurants in my neck of the woods are run by Greeks, who are not lazy - but judging from King Blogger the asshole part is right on!

It's difficult to work hard if you can't find a job, and everybody can't afford to move to China or India, where the jobs are.

Assholes dad referring to Canada also sez:

"Our country has lots of progressive people; people who like to work hard. And most of them are immigrants."

Make that ALL OF THEM ARE IMMIGRANTS, excepting those who are aboriginal First Nations! BTW I'm startled to see the word "progressive" used at the Rubbish Pile without a perjorative connotation!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 2:13:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Grant G said...

Alex G Tsakumis is not only a fat lazy writer he makes up his own facts that are categorically false, AS IN ANOTHER FUCKING LIE FROM ALEX G TSAKUMIS...

This is from Wikipedia...

The below is cut n pasted Straight from Wikipedia...

The Greek labor force, which totals approximately 5 million, works the second highest number of hours per year on average among OECD countries, after South Korea.[34] The Groningen Growth & Development Centre has published a poll revealing that between 1995 and 2005, Greece was the country whose workers worked the most hours/year among European nations; Greeks worked an average of 1,900 hours per year, followed by Spaniards (average of 1,800 hours/year)..

You are wrong again AGT you slimy piece of sewer debris!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 3:56:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home