One of the crime scenes

Monday, October 25, 2010

I Coulda
Told Ya So!



Back around the end of March, this year, I wrote the following after yet another pre-trial meeting under the firm hand of Annie-Mack and the Publication Ban which was in effect 24/7 at this time no jury having been seated as yet, if I recall correctly. I also may have published this or part of it at the time in some form, like perhaps at BC Mary's. I'm not claiming any clairvoyant powers, though when I came across this while organizing files on my laptop, it crossed my mind that maybe I have some. Or more likely it has just been so obvious for years now that the entire BC Rail Corruption Trial was merely a sham and would never lead to an assignment of Guilt for the truly guilty parties.

Written by kootcoot March 30, 2010

I would suggest that that if this ban is interpreted the way the forces of Gordo would like to hope, this may be what happened yesterday. Here is the Headline and article that can only be published by say the Portland Oregonian, whose reporter would then be banned from the court.


Portland Oregonian,
April 1, 2010

BC Rail Trial Thrown Out

Crown Prosecutor Wild Bill Berardino and defence lawyers for Basi, Virk and Basi and Justice Anna Mackenzie have agreed to dismiss charges against the defendents, pay all their costs to date, including damages for lost income and damage to their sterling reputation as public servants. Unfortunately none of this information can be shared with the victims of the theft of BC Rail, the citizens of British Columbia due to a draconian publication ban issued by replacement justice Anne Mackenzie that disallows publication of anything according to the following conditions "there shall be no publication in any document or broadcast or transmission of any evidence, submissions, rulings or Reasons for Judgment given in these proceedings in the absence of the jury until the jury renders its verdict"

Since jury selection hasn't even begun after six years of obfuscation and possible evidence tampering, it will be illegal to tell the citizens of BC about this decision. However thanks to the Public Affairs Bureau (the taxpayer supported PR firm for the corrupt Gordon Campbell Crime Family) and the complicit corporate monopoly Lamestream Media in British Columbia, the average citizen thinks this case was resolved years ago already.

I don't know if I can be charged for Contempt of Court. But I will readily admit that I DO hold this court in the highest (or lowest) CONTEMPT!

Hail Mary Week - Monday
Click on Image to Enlarge

Later this morning Gordo the CEO is going to announce a cabinet shuffle or re-organization or re-structuring. Wednesday of course he will use our tax-payer bought time at the sycophantic PR Firm of the Airwaves - Global, to tell us something and word has it that he will available for many, many, interviews on Thursday - obviously Bill Boring, Cluck Cluck Clark and Puff Daddy Clueless Cluff will be busy shoveling the poop.

If I were a Liberal MLA, excuse me while I barf, I would be looking for the door and and maybe a lawyer, rather than a seat at the cabinet table of the Campbell Crime Family.

2 Comments:

Blogger SilverWood said...

Hi Koot Koot, Don't mean to impose but as I haven't been following this for long I was just wondering why the criminality connected with this Railgate hasn't invalidated the sale. Not even to mention that CN financed Gordon and Liars for no other reason than to get a deal on this railroad. Isn't that conflict of interest? What about arm's length transaction? How can it be arm's length when you have accepted money from the winning bidder?

Monday, October 25, 2010 at 3:06:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous bcrailpoll said...

Should British Columbians Have A Public Inquiry In Relation To The Sale Of B.C. Rail?

Simple Poll Here

http://bcrailpoll.wordpress.com/

Monday, October 25, 2010 at 5:11:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home