One of the crime scenes

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Sentinel's
Cesspool

Some of the folks here may have noticed an individual of apparently limited mental capacity and vocabulary, who comes here simply to annoy people. I've told him to get off threads unless he wants to be on topic. So since I'm not as willing to censor him as he is to even censor himself at his place, I am creating this thread just for him, or anybody who has any thing to say about him or what he says. I may have to just delete it all pretty soon, he seems to lose it quite rapidly. But we shall see. If you want to see the kind of hate-mongering stuff this pompous poser posts at his own cesspool, The Sentinel, just click on the name he uses when he's not posing as somebody else, and good luck with your stomach!


BTWSentAnal, if you stay away it really wouldn't hurt my feelings. But I'll leave this here, because I'm sure there are some people with some thoughts to share about how clueless and classless you are. I would adjust my meds or something, if I were you -----EEEEEEEEEEK, what a sickening thought! But I'm not, thank goodness!


Update: March 24, 2007


I just put up the definitive explanation of moderation at Freedom of Speech and waste of bandwidth - The Sentinel at "The Sentinel for Dummies."




9 Comments:

Blogger kootcoot said...

inSentient One:

Maybe you should get a grown up to read comments to you before you try to reply and pay attention while they are reading.

as to:

"Well last I looked here at the house I've had a dozen or more hits today,"

I was referring ONLY to hits from the toilet you float in.

I don't care if you spew your crap here or not. But if you leave it elsewhere on other threads you may as well just delete it on your own local machine, unless you prefer to delete it halfway around the world!
I don't mind taking out the trash!

Wow, 12 hits!!!!

Monday, March 19, 2007 at 5:26:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Larry Gambone said...

It seems Sentinel has a doppleganger or something. A Canadian version, See
http://thecanadiansentinel.blogspot.com/
Or if you preser a digest of his kind comments see
http://redtory.blogspot.com/2007/03/cognitive

Which after looking at it makes me thing the Brit Sentinel is almost sane by comparison

Monday, March 19, 2007 at 10:08:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Larry Gambone said...

Well, well, it looks like we finally got rid of our friendly neighborhood bigot. So long sucker!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 11:39:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you want to talk to me?

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 9:19:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice that you presume to call me Dave, well you can stop that right now. And no, I would not like a 'menage a trois' with you and your friend. I am the son of God and I demand respect.

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 2:01:00 PM PDT  
Blogger kootcoot said...

Hi SentAnal:
I wouldn't claim to be myself either if I was you. If either person purporting to be David Icke above would like to know why Mr. Icky even came up please read Comment-Content-Warning at freedomspeechCa.

You're a sick man SentAnal!

Friday, March 23, 2007 at 6:42:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fear the illumanti have taken possession of you completely. You seem to have been subjected to some pretty serious mind control, with some pretty serious paranoid side effects. You need to let the inner light through and accept your inner truth.

Friday, March 23, 2007 at 7:51:00 AM PDT  
Blogger The Sentinel said...

I have had the misfortune to notice your latest obsessing over me, both here and at the other hypocrite rag- freedom of speech.

What the hell is wrong with you, man?

You are completely obsessed with me, you do not seem to think about anything else.

All of these strange underhanded games are just plain bizarre- making up filth when all provocation's fail.

You need help.

Anyone interested in the truth can find it here:

http://truthatsentinel.blogspot.com/2007/03/marxist-cranks-and-weirdoes.html#links

For God's sake, find someone else to stalk.

Friday, March 23, 2007 at 10:31:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the truth vibrations help you too, sentinel, find your inner calm, be as one with all. Do not take my name in vain, I am he and he is you.

Friday, March 23, 2007 at 8:12:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home