One of the crime scenes

Monday, February 13, 2012

Throne Speech
2 SuperNOTceral BC


(not) Lieutenant Governor General Bill (not so)Good smiling because he is so happy his (waste of space) studio is all ready for today's (not)Throne Speech to be delivered by (not)Premieress Crusty the Clownessa Clarke! Be prepared for withering (not) critical reception from (not) Lt. GG Bill (not so)Good! The staff only has left the placement of the pillow for Christy's feet so Bill can massage and kiss them!

If you live beyond Hope (or even before it) you won't have to subject yourself to this because really you don't matter to Crusty anyways............because you won't be able to hear it anyway, even if you (shudder) wanted to torture yourself doing so!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary E said...

Tortured myself Kootcoot. Played it back from the vault. But I only got about 20 minutes minus the news and commercials before I started wretching. Wrote about what I heard at my house. Ho Hum.

Monday, February 13, 2012 at 8:45:00 PM PST  
Anonymous e.a.f. said...

I thought she was auditioning for her old job. The interview was so bad, I don't think she will get her job back.

Monday, February 13, 2012 at 10:05:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home